Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let's Play This Is The Only Level Too

Let's Play This Is The Only Level Too Tube. Duration : 21.98 Mins.


Once again, with practically no commentary on my part. If I do LP's regularly, I can easily see myself doing the rest of them like this, with me mostly focusing on the game and throwing out little tidbits of angrish and nerdrage on the occasion. But then again, you guys get enough of talkative LP'ers, right? (coughchuggacough) Of course, I AM playing this blind, and I imagine I'd be more talkative if I found a way to record myself playing the console games that I know and love (no camcorder crap, either). But until then... deadpan snarking and angrish 4 u. It probably says something that I spent the entire second half of the video in the last third of the game. Applied mathematics = fail. Oh, yeah, and the audio kinda desyncs after my little pause/resume ten minutes into the game. I tried my best to fix it, but I ended up only changing it from too early to a little late, plus my voice sounds to be reacting a bit soon to events as well. If Camtasia would allow one to be more pixel perfect about it, it wouldn't be too much of an issue. This Is The Only Level Too: armorgames.com

Tags: let's, play, lp, this, is, the, only, level, too, flash, game, fuck, yeah, elephants, donkeys, spikes, warp, zone, jumping, like, motherfuckers, One, With, Night

No comments:

Post a Comment