Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cool Halo 3 Gernade trick

Cool Halo 3 Gernade trick Tube. Duration : 3.02 Mins.


This serves no real purpose, and to my knowledge this won't really help you in any real halo game. However basically whats happening here is I am putting a bubble shield over a man cannon (and grav lift later) and throwing a gernade, plasma, frag and spike into the man cannon. The bubble shield is catching the gernades and causing them to make a cool sound and rotate/shoot violently withing about a foot of range between the man cannon and bubble shield. This works for frag plasmas and spikes. I did not try firebomb in the video because I have been unable to get them to work like this. You will also see I attempted this with gravlifts however it did not work. I did try this in maps such as construct on those massive ones and it did work. So I'm not too sure why this has turned out like it did. Really I think its hit and miss for various grav lifts over the various maps. When you throw multiple gernades into the man cannon like you see in the video if they connect there is about 3 seconds before they blow up.

Tags: Halo, gernade, man, cannon, glitch, grav, lift, frag, plasma, spike

No comments:

Post a Comment